Sunday, November 29, 2015

Snowflake Gift Box - Xyron and Pebbles

Hello blogging friends.

For the first time since I can remember, I did not go out shopping on Black Friday or any of the pre-Black Friday sales Thanksgiving Day. I think retailers have overstepped too far into what should be family time, so I boycotted. Instead, I spent some time in my craft room creating gifts with my Xyron adhesive and this festive Pebbles Winter Wonderland collection.


I used a SVGcuts digital cut file called Winter Gazebo and cut this out with my Silhouette. This gift box is large enough to store several coffee K-cups ... but I am not yet sure what I will put inside yet. Let me show you how I made this...

Supplies:
Xyron 9" Creative Station
Xyron Adhesive Dots
Pebbles Winter Wonderland Pattern Paper, Puffy Snowflake Stickers, Chipboard Snowflakes
American Crafts cardstock
Glitter Cardstock
Vellum
Jewels
SVGcuts Winter Gazebo digital cut files

Step 1.  Choose papers and cut out pieces using an electronic digital die cutting machine. I used my Silhouette.


Step 2.  I ran the pattern paper pieces through my Xyron 9" Creative Station.


Step 3.  Adhere pattern paper pieces to cardstock base pieces.


Step 4.  Assemble gift box base and lid. SVGcuts has wonderful video tutorials if you need help. This snowflake gift box was pretty simple though. I embellished the sides with the Pebbles blue snowflake puffy stickers and jewels.


Step 5.  I added an additional Pebbles chipboard snowflake on the lid along with more puffy stickers and jewels.


Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week!
.


4 comments:

I love hearing what you think!