Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Merry Christmas - Top Dog Dies

Hello blogging friends!

I am getting a head start on some Christmas cards using the newly released Top Dog Dies. I combined dies from several different sets and came up with this ...


Those polar bears are so adorable. I added the hat from the Penguin die set to make it more Christmas like. The snow drift also comes from the Penguin die set. I threw in a couple trees from the Pocket Page Winter die set.


I love using this flag banner to emphasize my card sentiments. It is from the Pocket Page Banner die set.



Supplies:
Top Dog Dies Polar Bear die set
Top Dog Dies Penguin die set
Top Dog Dies Pocket Page Winter die set
Top Dog Dies Pocket Page Banner die set
Pattern Paper: Pebbles

Thanks for stopping by.
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!