Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Holiday Gift Tags - Top Dog Dies

Hello blogging friends!

With Halloween just barely behind me now I can start talking about Christmas, right? I am sharing some holiday gift tags today that I created with the new Winter dies from Top Dog Dies. This year I am going to be prepared, lol. Christmas cards are going out instead of my Happy New Years cards and these lovely tags are going to adorn a present for someone special. Are you one of those people who are done doing their shopping by Thanksgiving? or are you like me and are up wrapping gifts on Christmas Eve?


These were super easy to make. I used a ready made chipboard tag. I just had to stamp the "To:" and "From:" and add my die-cuts.


I used the Top Dog Dies Vintage Alphabet set to create these letters for my "Joy" Penguin tag.


Supplies:
Top Dog Dies Cardinal die set
Top Dog Dies Penguin die set
Top Dog Dies Vintage Alphabet die set
Elles Studio Stamp
cardstock or pattern papers
Chipboard Tags Close to My Heart

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!