Saturday, October 3, 2015

World Card Making Day - Cocoa Vanilla Studios

Hello blogging friends!

How many of you have been busy celebrating World Card Making Day? Today, I am sharing a Christmas card with you that I created with the gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla Studios Tis the Season collection. I adore this collection. It's non-traditional colors are so refreshing, but my favorite thing about any Cocoa Vanilla Studios collection is the wide array of embellishments. I used many of them on my card, sequins, stickers, ephemera die cuts, adorable mini bows, enamel dots, and more.

You may think it's too early for Christmas cards, but trust me.... its never too early. A homemade card is like sending someone Love across the miles. The receiver is going to know how special they are, right. I have a fascination with box cards of late, so created a Christmas one. This tree card is from a SVGcuts Christmas Box Card kit.

  TreeCard

So many pretty embellishments they need close-ups ... look at that adorable mini bow! Star shaped sequins.... oooh be still my heart!

  SideDetail  SequinDetail 

 The Enamel Dots came in real handy for my train wheels...

  TrainDetail

Here is the back of the card.... stickers and there is room for a personal note.

  TreeCard_Back

and the cool thing is, this card folds nearly flat.  It would fold flat but for the foam tape and mini bow :)

  TreeCard_Folded

Here is how it looks from the top down.

  TreeCard_TopDown

Have I convinced you that you need to buy this collection yet? lol

  BowDetail

Thanks for stopping by today. 

 ~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!