Saturday, October 17, 2015

Too Cute To Spook! - Imaginisce

Hello blogging friends,
Even though the new Imaginisce Give Thanks collection is a Fall collection, there is plenty of orange and black to create Halloween projects too. I created a layout using my Silhouette to add some Halloween die cuts. My daughter Colette had dressed up as a black cat, so I wanted to add a black cat to my layout. This one is paper pieced and layered to give it more dimension. 


A title of white Thickers was really set off by the black cardstock base. 




These Silhouette die cuts really helped give my layout a more Halloween feel.




Clusters of embellishments include some i-Top brads I created. It's so easy to create coordinating embellishements with pattern paper and and i-Top brad daddies. 


Supplies:
Imaginisce : Pattern Papers, Phrase Stickers, Wood Buttons, Enamel Dots, Puffy Stickers, Die Cuts (Give Thanks), i-Top, small and medium brad daddies
American Crafts: Cardstock, Thickers
 Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!