Saturday, October 17, 2015

Santa Baby - Cocoa Vanilla Studios

Hello blogging friends!

I have a layout to share today that I created with the beautiful and festive Tis The Season collection. I am in love with the soft pretty papers in this collection and just wait til you see the gorgeous coordinating embellishments! Here is my layout ...

  SantaBaby

It's hard to believe that smiling girl used to scream her lungs out when made to sit on Santa's lap, lol.  All those different Tis The Season embellishments make it easy to create fun clusters like this one...

  Detail1

You can see I used the die cuts from the ephemera pack, a flair button, wood veneers, and some stickers. I added the twine and the "naughty or nice" with a stamp I had. 
The title and subtitle were created from the alpha sticker sheet....

  Detail3 

 More wood veneers and a gorgeous flower help to frame my photo.

  Detail2

A few more on the other side of the photo along with another flair button help to balance out my layout. 

  Detail5

One more picture, because I love the merry die cut that works so well as a photo clip.

  Detail4 

 I hope I've convinced you to put "Tis The Season" on your Christmas wish list.
Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your weekend!

 ~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!