Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Halloween Treats - No Tricks | Top Dog Dies

Hello blogging friends!

This Fall is just flying by... I can't believe it's almost Halloween! I created a couple of special treat bags for some special little people that will be stopping my house to Trick or Treat. I couldn't resist creating a treat bag with these marshmallow Peep Ghosts using some of my Halloween Top Dog Dies from the Fall release. Of course I had to add some of my favorite M&Ms in there too.



I am using some Jillibean Soup Witches Brew papers. The bag topper was created using the Top Dog Dies Signature Antique die which is folder over the top of the bag. Then I could embellish the bags using the Top Dog Dies Spiders die set and the Top Dog Dies Pumpkin die set.





Supplies:
Top Dog Dies Signature Antique die
Top Dog Dies Spiders die set 
Top Dog Dies Pumpkin die set
Top Dog Dies Halloween
Top Dog Dies Typewriter Lowercase

Shop the Top Dog Dies Store for all your die cutting needs. Check out the fabulous new Winter dies that were just released too.
Thanks for stopping by,
~Marcia

1 comment:

I love hearing what you think!