Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Many Thanks - Top Dog Dies

Happy Wednesday blogging friends!

I have a new Top Dog Dies card to share with you today. The September release is live and it was full of awesome Fall and Halloween dies. The card I made for today uses the new Top Dog Dies Leaf Mosaic die set.

This die is one of my favorites from the September release. Check out the adorable Thank You card I created with the new Imaginisce Give Thanks collection.


I used foam tape to give the leaf mosaic die cut some dimension. I also slightly sanded the cardstock to distress it.



This eye-catching die is sure to be a favorite of yours too.


Supplies:
Top Dog Dies Leaf Mosaic die set
Imaginisce Give Thanks pattern paper, sticker words, wood button, ephemera

Have a great week! Thanks for stopping by today.
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!