Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Little Princess - Top Dog Dies

Hello blogging friends!

It's Wednesday! That means I have another Top Dog Dies card to share with you today. I am still working my way through revealing all of the new August dies with you. This one is one of my favorites ....

Isn't this unicorn amazing! I even had the perfect paper to use; the Imaginisce Little Princess collection....


I added some Wink of Stella Silver to the hair, chalked the outlines for dimension, and emphasized the eye with a black marker. I love how she turned out! The stars I used are from the Rainbow die set. Tune in next week to see what I created with that one.


Here are a few more close-ups...



Supplies:

Check out all the new dies in the Top Dog Dies store!
Thanks for stopping by.

~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!