Sunday, September 20, 2015

Happy Spring - Cocoa Vanilla Studios

Hello blogging friends!
I am sharing my first layout featuring the new Cocoa Vanilla Studios Life is Beautiful collection. This is such a gorgeous collection. Zoe always has the most awesome embellishments to coordinate with the pattern papers. The pretty florals had me thinking Spring, even though for me it is very much feeling like Fall here in Minnesota. In the Spring, dandelions are sprouting up everywhere and kids like to make a wish and try to blow all the seeds away. Here is my layout…

I used a Dandelion Background cut file from the JustNick on-line store that I cut out of vellum. It softens the background paper to emphasize the photo. Of course I had to use a variety of those awesome coordinating embellishments; stickers, ephemera die cuts, flair, sequins, and the pretty resin flowers.





Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week!

1 comment:

I love hearing what you think!