Top Dog Dies just released their Fall and Halloween dies and I am so excited about them! I love crafting for Halloween. Take a look at the new Top Dog Dies Spider die set
One of the things I love to do with my die cuts is to add glitter to them.
Here is how you can achieve this look too,
1. Choose a cardstock color that closely resembles your glitter color.
2. Run the cardstock through a sticker machine like this Xyron Create a Sticker machine.
3. Arrange the dies on top of the cardstock and create your die cutting sandwich.
4. Now place the die cuts face down and run them through the Xyron Create a Sticker machine one more time.
5. Peel paper off the top side of the die cut and place face down in glitter.
When you are ready to adhere to your card, peel the paper away from the back side of the die cut.
Thanks for stopping by today.