Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Autumn Blessings Fall Wreath Decor - Imaginisce and Top Dog Dies

Hello blogging friends!

It's definitely feeling like Fall in Minnesota already! The weather is cooler and I've had a hankering to do some Fall decorating. I decided my front door needed a new wreath. I love the look of burlap wreaths and decided to give it a go and make one myself, This was much easier than I anticipated. There are some great YouTube videos out there to show you how. This one I made took a couple of hours. Then I created a Fall banner with my Top Dog Dies the new Imaginisce Give Thanks collection to adorn my wreath. 


The banner was created with my Top Dog Dies Vintage A2 Mat die folded over a length of hemp twine. Then embellished with the Top Dog Dies Vintage Alphabet, Heart Mini Album Finishers, the new Pocket Page Fall die set, and embellishments from the Give Thanks collection. I love all the coordinating embellishments for this collection; the dimensional stickers, phrase stickers, puffy stickers, enamel dots, die cuts, and wood buttons. 






I used my i-Rock gem setting tool to adhere some metallic studs to my banner. I love the polished look the i-Rock gives any project. 


Some ribbon and fall foliage picks finish it off. I love crafting with ribbon. The i-Magicut Ribbon cutter is one of my favorite tools. It cuts and seals the edge of the ribbon all at the same time. Here is a tip to get a notched edge like I did for my wreath. Fold your ribbon in half before inserting into the cutter, angling the ribbon so the folded edge has more to cut away. 

 

 
Use a piece of hemp twine to tie the ribbon and fall picks onto the wreath.



Supplies:
Imaginisce : Pattern Papers, Die Cuts, Phrase Stickers, Dimensional Stickers, i-Rock, metallic studs, i-Magicut Ribbon Cutter, Foam Tape
American Crafts: Cardstock

 Have a great week! Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!