Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Love This Moment - Cocoa Vanilla Studios and JustNick

Hello blogging friends!
I am back today to share my latest layout using some fabulous JustNick cut files and the gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla Studios Hello Lovely collection. I was drawn to the Heart Background 2 since I am still scrapping photos from my daughter's wedding. I like that some of these hearts are open. They are perfect for creating a shaker effect with some vellum, sequins, and gold stitching. Here is how my layout turned out ...
I love the softened feel the vellum adds. Hello Lovely has a fantastic variety of embellishments and you can see them here too, from ephemera die cuts, flair, wood veneers, vellum hearts (on photos), and those sequins. Here is a closer look at those sequin filled hearts...
I used one of the Scripty Phrases for my title; "Love This Moment". It's elegant script is perfect for my wedding photos.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!