Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Congratulations On Your Wedding Day - Top Dog Dies

Hello blogging friends!

I am sharing another card today using the new Top Dog Dies Make A Cake die from the August Top Dog Dies release, papers from the Basic Grey Nook and Pantry collection, and a stamp sentiment from Altenew. Here are the fabulous dies in the Make A Cake set.

and here is my card...


Look at the detail in this die set! Isn't it gorgeous! I layered the Make A Cake die set to create a taller cake, more appropriate for a wedding cake.

 
I also used the Top Dog Dies Wedding Couple die set. The wedding couple makes a great cake topper.


Supplies:
Top Dog Dies Wedding Couple die set
Top Dog Dies Make A Cake die set

Thanks for stopping by today. Check out all the new dies in the Top Dog Dies store. Have a great week!
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!