Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Sand In Our Toes - JustNick

Hello blogging friends!
I have a layout to share with you today that I created using the JustNick Pie Chart Background. This background reminds me of lemons, and lemons remind me of summer, and summer reminds me of beach picnics, lol. So my layout has an older picture of my family stopping on an island in the St Croix river for a picnic after boating for the morning. We were all patiently waiting for the charcoal so we could grill. That's a very young version of my husband and I there with my daughter Naomi sitting between my legs. My sister-in-law and father-in-law are the other two so my Mother-in-law must have taken this picture. I hope you like the layout. I used the Simple Stories Summer Vibes collection.
I cut the pie chart background from the white woodgrain pattern paper and backed it with yellow (for my lemons). I painted the inner sections of the cut file a pale yellow.
In my title "Sand" is from the JustNick cut file Summer Words. Stickers complete the title.
Be sure to share your creations with JustNick on Facebook or Instagram.
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!