Thursday, July 16, 2015

Punny Vegetable Cards - Imaginisce

Hello blogging friends!

I have a couple of Imaginisce Heartland Farm punny vegetable cards to share with you today. I really wanted to use this vegetable paper in the collection since I hadn't made anything with it yet. I know these are corny but here goes ....



 and this one...




I created the card sentiments using Word on my computer and printed them directly onto the pattern paper. I used my Imaginisce i-Rock tool to add some bling to my vegetables.  It is so easy to do.


Just arrange rhinestuds where you want them and apply the hot tip of the i-Rock tool for about 5 seconds.


Supplies:
Imaginisce : Pattern Papers (Heartland Farm, Family Fun), Die Cuts, (Heartland Farm)
I-Rock, metallic gems in red and orange

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!