Monday, July 27, 2015

Morning Glory Box Card - Imaginisce

Hello blogging friends! I have an Imaginisce Heartland Farm box card up on the blog today.

I LOVE Morning Glories! I plant them every year so that they climb up my mailbox. When I saw a morning glory box card digital file at SVGcuts, I knew I had to make it. 




The Imaginisce Heartland Farm papers were perfect. I used my I-Rock and a mixture of  metallic gems and crystal rhinestones to bling up my flowers. The I-Rock is such an easy tool to use and a few gems can turn an ordinary card into an extraordinary card. 
 


and of course there is a coordinating envelope too.


Supplies:
Imaginisce : Pattern Papers, wood token, enamel dots (Heartland Farm),  I-Rock, metallic gems in gold, crystal rhinestones
American Crafts: Cardstock
Paper Smooches sentiment stamp
Prima bee stamp
SVGcuts Country Market digital cut file
Xyron adhesives

Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!