Thursday, June 18, 2015

You & Me - Cocoa Vanilla Studios

Hello blogging friends! I am having so much fun with the fabulous new Cocoa Vanilla Studios collections. I have a layout to share with you that I created with the gorgeous Hello Lovely collection. When I first saw the collection, I knew it would be perfect for scrapping some of my daughters wedding photos. I am so thrilled with how this one turned out....

  XOXO_MarciaDehn-Nix_CocoaVanilla 

There are so many gorgeous embellishments to coordinate with the Hello Lovely pattern papers; flair, ephemera die-cuts, flowers, enamel dots, wood veneers, and sequins. I used lots of the embellishments to set off my photo here.

  Flowers

I cut the "XOXO" background using a digital cut file from the new JustNickStudios shop... first from black cardstock and then I cut an outline only from vellum. I love the look of sequins underneath the vellum, with just a hint of sparkle. Some stitching with gold thread adds elegance as does my gold glittering title.

  XOXO_diecut 

  Detail1

Thank you so much for joining me today. Be sure to check out the Cocoa Vanilla store to purchase these lovelies.

 ~Marcia

1 comment:

I love hearing what you think!