Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Top Dog Dies and Simple Stories Blog Hop

Hello blogging friends! Top Dog Dies has an awesome June release and we are so excited to be revealing those to you in a blog hop with Simple Stories.


I was so excited to work with the new Simple Stories Summer Vibes collection. The June release dies go so well with the papers. For my first project I created a Citrus Gift Box using my favorite die, the Flamingo.



The box opens up and has enough room for me to stash a gift card and maybe some candy.



On this next card, I used the new Flip Flops and the Water/Sand dies


I am also using the Top Dog Dies Pocket Page Banner Die Set on this card. It's a great die for creating layers on cards, so it's not just for pocket page scrapbooking. Instead of using the die cut paper from the water and the sand, I used the die cut as a stencil and chalked a background with my chalk inks.



For the new Hippo dies, I used the So Fancy collection. I just love the encouraging journal cards.



Isn't the hippo cute!!!!


One last card with my favorite flamingos ...


 Be sure to stop by the Top Dog Dies and Simple Stories blogs all week long to see more inspiration!
Thanks for stopping by.



2 comments:

  1. You do beautiful work! Thanks for linking up with us at Paper Issues!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!