Hello blogging friends. A special Dad deserves a special Father's Day card, don't you think. Take a look at this handsome card I created for my Dad using the Xyron 1.5" Sticker Maker and some Xyron Double Sided Tape.
Xyron Products Used:
Other Products Used:
Sizzix Big Kick,
Imaginisce Pattern Paper,
Bazzill cardstock (red, white, black),
Martha Stewart Extra Fine Glitter (red),
Sentiment created on computer using the Maiden Word Condensed and Impact fonts
1. Run a small strip of cardstock through the Xyron 1.5" Sticker Maker that loosely matches the glitter you are using.
2. Peel off the protective film from the top side of the cardstock. Place Heart die on top. Run through your die cut machine. Also die cut 2 bow ties and die cut around your sentiment.
3. Insert the heart die cuts upside-down into the Xyron 1.5” Sticker Maker.
4. Peel off the protective film from the top side and insert hearts sticky side down into your glitter.
5. Assemble the card placing cut pattern paper pieces onto the cardstock base using the Xyron Double Sided Tape. When you are ready to use your glitter heart just peel off the paper backing and adhere to card.
Tip: Use cardstock the same color as the glitter and the glitter coverage will look better.
Thanks for stopping by!