Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Most Days Require Hot Chocolate - Top Dog Dies

Hello blogging friends. Do you know here in Minnesota we had snow yesterday! Nothing that stayed on the ground, thank goodness, but the cold was a shock after some nice sunny days. So I guess this new card I created for Top Dog Dies is appropriate for the weather. Here in Minnesota we need our hot chocolate! I used the new coffee die set. It's perfect for hot chocolate lovers as well as coffee lovers. It's funny that only one of my adult children drinks coffee when my husband and I NEED our daily cup o' Joe. Here is my card.


Along with the new Top Dog Dies coffee die set, I used the Top Dog Dies dotted borders and the Top Dog Dies Vintage A2 Mat. These new Verve Chocolate stamps, that I bought specifically to use with this die set, were perfect for stamping my sentiment directly onto the Vintage A2 Mat. You'll be seeing more of this stamp set. I LOVE it. Once again I am using the Basic Grey Nook and Pantry collection. How could I not with those delicious looking cupcakes. This blog post is giving me a chocolate craving, lol.


Supplies:
Top Dog Dies Coffee Die set
Top Dog Dies Vintage A2 Mat 

Top Dog Dies Dotted Borders Set

Thanks for stopping by. Time for a hot chocolate break for me!
~Marcia

1 comment:

I love hearing what you think!