Wednesday, April 15, 2015

It's a Black Tie Affair - Top Dog Dies

Hello blogging friends!!! With Spring comes Prom and weddings. So when I received the new Vest and Bow Tie die set from Top Dog Dies my first thought was a black tie affair. I just needed to make a shirt card. I folded a sheet of white paper to create my card base that looks just like a shirt then added the vest and bow tie...


Adorable, Right!!

The card would normally open from the top, where the bow tie is attached. Instead, I slipped a gift card into the side...



This would be great for Father's Day too, don't you think! Check out the detail in this new die set. Those vest buttons look so real. I love the stitching details on the pockets and the bow-tie.


Supplies:
Top Dog Dies Onesie Vest Die Set

Thanks for stopping by
~Marcia

2 comments:

I love hearing what you think!