Wednesday, February 25, 2015

First Communion Card - Top Dog Dies

Hello blogging friends. Did you hop yesterday to see all the awesome projects created with the new Top Dog Dies? No? Scroll down to see my post from yesterday. Top Dog Dies is giving one lucky person a complete set of these Spring dies! You have until March 6th to enter. The very lucky winner will be announced on March 7th.

I think this new Cross die is a favorite among the designers. It is so intricate and pretty. I created this First Communion card with it.



I used some gold foil paper for the cross. Against a white background it is just stunning.



The Top Dog Dies Scallop Frame and Mat set is not new, but I thought it would really frame that gorgeous cross nicely.

Supplies:
Top Dog Dies Scallop Frame and Mat set
Top Dog Dies Cross Die set (new)

If you haven't seen the other new dies, check out the Top Dog Dies store here.
Thanks for stopping by!
~Marcia

3 comments:

I love hearing what you think!