Sunday, October 12, 2014

Minnehaha Falls - Creative Scrappers

Hello blogging friends!! I am so excited to finally share that I have a layout published in the Creative Scrappers Creating With Sketches Volume 3!


- 120 Unique, Never before posted or will be posted Sketches
- 60 International Designers
- 26 Amazing Sponsors
- 60 pages of inspiration for you 

It's currently available for purchase in digital format for 10$ 
Use V3Marcia to save 10% off your V3 digi purchase )

The Printed Version is also available for sale 18$ plus shipping 
( preorder is until October 15th - please order if you wish a printed copy )

It is really an awesome source of inspiration! Go ahead and order your copy today.

Here is my layout created with Woodland Winter collection by Bo Bunny ...


Last winter my daughter and I hiked around Minnehaha Falls in Minneapolis. Our winter was so cold that the falls had totally frozen over! The blue ice is natural and it makes for an ethereal photo. It was so beautiful! and darn slippery!! We almost broke our necks and should have been wearing spikes. Totally worth it though for this view :) 

I used gesso on my background paper to create the illusion of snow. The fun snow die-cut helps too and cute little wood veneer snowflakes from Creative Embellishments.




Like what you see and want to see more inspiration? Order your book today ... here.

Only 2 weekends left before my daughter's wedding!!!! But I have a fabulous dress and shoes now. Lot's more things to do yet though .... I may be posting a few more wedding projects here ... stay tuned. Thanks for stopping by.

~Marcia

2 comments:

I love hearing what you think!