Monday, October 6, 2014

Happily Ever After - Xyron and Spellbinders

Hello blogging friends! I had a jam packed weekend. My daughter's bridal shower was on Sunday. We had such fun. It was a Breakfast at Tiffany's theme, so everyone came dressed in black dresses and pearls. It was great! So now that the shower is over, I am thinking wedding. Less than a month to go!! So of course I had to make a wedding card with the beautiful Spellbinders Mystical Embrace Card Creator dies and Xyron adhesive.


I am using some scraps and stickers from the Little Yellow Bicycle wedding collection. Yeah for scrapping my stash! That front piece is foil paper (so hard to photograph but so beautiful embossed!) These gorgeous Spellbinder dies make creating a beautiful card a piece of cake.


There are three dies in this set and I used all three on this card. You can see that it embosses as well as makes intricate cuts. 


My 9" Creative Station  made it easy to adhere the die cuts to my paper.


I also created a birthday card using some papers from Anna Griffin. I only used the larger two dies on this card so I would have room for stamping my sentiment.


Supplies:
Xyron Adhesive Dots
Pattern Papers: Anna Griffin and Little Yellow Bicycle
Stickers: Little Yellow Bicycle
Flowers: Prima and Petaloo
Ribbon, pins, pearls

I am linking up the Clique Kits October challenge. Have you heard about Clique Kits? It's a new kit subscription and a store that has awesome scrapbook and card making kits. You can preorder the Holiday Card kit ...


or the Clique into the Holidays kit now! 


and if you use Marcia10, you save 10% on store purchases! 

Here are the rules for the challenge....

  • You may combine our challenge with other challenges
  • You may enter our challenge up to 3 times
  • Link up your projects by October 31st, 11:55 pm CST
  • You are not required to use a Clique Kit to link up
  • You are not required to use Fancy Pants Designs Product to link up but doing so does give you an extra entry
  • Create any type of project
  • Link directly to your challenge project entry post
I hope to see your creations linked up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!