Monday, July 7, 2014

Washi Tape Wedding Decor - Love My Tapes

Hello my blogging friends. I have an awesome decorating idea to share with you today using my Love My Tapes washi tape. My daughter is engaged so I have been keeping my eye out for wedding ideas and found this gorgeous way to add  some elegance to plain votive candles and had to share.



I used this very chic black and gold washi tape to wrap around my votive candles before placing them in these holders I picked up at a Dollar Store. These will be perfect at a wedding shower, or even on the wedding table at the reception. So simple to do too....



It looks so much better with the washi tape doesn't it! I think I'll be eyeballing my washi stash in a whole new way now :)  What else can I decorate with washi...

Have a great week!
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!