Monday, July 28, 2014

Sweet Taste of Summer + a Winner.

Hello blogging friends. I hope you are enjoying your summer. I have a layout to share with you about my cat Deli (short for Delta). Or maybe I should say my husband's cat. You see Delta was a stray he brought home from the airport on Christmas Eve a few years ago and he dotes on her. She is treated like a queen even when she is naughty. See, she likes not just to smell flowers but to eat them. I caught her in the act!


I used the newest Imaginisce collection, Little Princess. This collection has lots of pattern papers that work well for everyday photos as well as for your little princess. I also used gobs of Cheery Lynn dies. I am linking up to their challenge this week "Hot Time in the Summer". The flowers were made with the Daisy Strip. I also used the French Pastry Doily die, the Fanciful Flourish die, and the Mini Fanciful Flourish die. Here is a closer look at those oodles of flowers ....


You can also see the texture and color I added to the background here using some modeling paste, gesso, and inks.

I have a winner from last weekends blog hop too. 
Congrats to  .....   Lisa from Lisa's Creative Niche!!!

Lisa, send your mailing address to nixshaus@comcast.net and I will get your prize on its way to you.

Enjoy your week everyone.
~Marcia

7 comments:

  1. Marcia, your layout is fabulous, I love the bright and happy colors, perfect for summer. And your "Princess" is a little stinker, what an adorable pic! Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant summery layout. Your flowers are beautiful along with your adorable cat, great pic. Thanks for joining the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs this week and good luck.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love the flowers on here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marcia, this is just a wonderful page! I adore the fun photo of your little mischievous love too! Funny how our hubby's like the naughty pets sometimes and are so amused by them. : )

    Thanks so much for joining us in our challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Layout! I'm being inspired to scrap again...it's been over a year since I did a layout! Love this! Thank you for joining our challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!