Friday, June 6, 2014

April and May Pubs! For Real!!

Hello blogging friends! Wahooo its Friday! I thought it would never come. My kids are going camping without me, so I am planning a relaxing weekend of cleaning and scrapping. Maybe I can talk hubby into going to a movie :)

I realized I had not yet shared my April pub so here it is ...


I first made this Christmas ornament when guest designing for Little Yellow Bicycle for their Once Upon a Christmas collection. Cricut Magazine published it for a Butterfly and Birds call. The body of this bird is an ornament shape turned sideways. I cut sixteen of them, scored them down the middle and adhered them together to make it 3-dimensional. The feather trim is my favorite part :)

This Imaginisce layout using the Childhood Memories collection appeared in the May Scrapbook Trends Magazine. I love these pics of my daughter. Boy, did she love to swing. Do you think?


This anniversary card I made for my hubby (our 30th anniversary!) appeared in the May Cards Magazine. I used the Quick Quotes Dusty Rose collection and Cheery Lynn dies. That gorgeous ribbon is from an Etsy shop call Prairie Bird Boutique and the bling is from Want2Scrap.


I kind-of stole this card back from my hubby after I gave it to him, Shhhh.

Hope you have a greate weekend!
~Marcia

1 comment:

I love hearing what you think!