Monday, April 14, 2014

Hoppy Easter Banner - Imaginisce inspiration

Hello blogging friends. All week long Imaginisce is featuring Easter projects for you. I love the Welcome Spring collection. It is like a breath of fresh air after a long, cold winter (which is still trying to hang on here in Minnesota. More snow expected this week!)

I thought I needed more Easter decor in my house, so I wanted to create a banner. The die cuts from the Welcome Spring collection make it so easy to embellish. Add some May Arts Ribbon and some of this fabulous colored burlap from Celebrate It and voila....


Sorry, I am not showing you my banner hanging in my house, but it was just too dark to get a decent photo.
Here are some detail shots.





Supplies:
Imaginisce: Pattern Paper, Die Cuts (Welcome Spring), Foam Tape
May Arts: Ribbon
Cricut Expression
Cricut Cartridges: Art Philosophy and Birthday Bash
Adhesive: Tombow Mono Liquid Glue

Celebrate It: burlap

Be sure to check out the Imaginisce blog all week long for more Easter inspiration.

1 comment:

I love hearing what you think!