Wednesday, March 5, 2014

It's Bunny Time - Imaginisce Welcome Spring Release

Hello blogging friends. Can it be Spring yet? Here in Minnesota they are saying its been the 5th coldest winter on record, and it isn't over yet. 50 days below zero! I am so ready for Spring.

It helps that I have this fabulous Welcome Spring collection from Imaginisce to play with. It is perfect for Easter and so much more. It's rare that we can hunt for eggs outside here, usually there is still snow on the ground. I couldn't resist using it to scrap these Easter pics of my daughter Naomi. These pics were from a year where Easter must have been later... Spring jacket versus Winter coat. Check out this layout ...


I am swooning over the cute little bunnies...  and the coordinating snag 'em stamps are so adorable. I used the song bird stamp, paper piecing it together for my layout.  



Did you know Imaginisce is giving the Welcome Spring collection away to one very lucky person. Hop on over to their blog to check out how you can enter to win.

Supplies:
Imaginisce : Pattern Papers (Welcome Spring), Die Cuts (Welcome Spring), Dimensional Stickers (Welcome Spring), Snag 'em Stamp (Welcome Spring), Foam Adhesive, 
American Crafts: cardstock
Gesso, white gel pen, StazOn ink, Sukara Micron pen in black, sewing machine, Cricut, Ranger Distress Ink

Thanks for stopping by. I hear the temps here are finally going to get above freezing maybe by this weekend. Yeah!

2 comments:

I love hearing what you think!