Friday, February 21, 2014

Snow Angels - Fancy Pants Timbergrove Fun

Hello blogging friends. I have been playing with the Fancy Pants Timbergrove collection these last couple days. I couldn't wait to scrap these pictures of my daughter and her fur baby that I took on our hike around Minnehaha Falls last weekend. (Scroll down to my last post to see how gorgeous the falls look when frozen over!)

Sorry, Out for Publication....


I loved everything about this collection, the photo frames, the canvas ephemera embellishments, the tickets, the flair, the title pieces, and lets not forget about the pattern paper. It's perfect for my Minnesota outdoor pictures! I am having a love affair with sequins at the moment too. I thought the photo frame would look awesome as a shaker box filled with sequins and snowflakes. Here are some close ups ...



This layout is based on Sketch 252 from over at Creative Scrappers. When I saw the sketch in January I knew I wanted to do a shaker box with this sketch.


I made a card with some of my scraps. I am always in need of cards I can use for birthdays ....


Another shaker box on the card made for a great backdrop for the snowman. I just love that hat!

Well, I need to do a lot more shoveling in the driveway. We just got another 12" of snow and the snow blower decided it had enough. The snow plow left a 2' pile at the end of my driveway! So, snowed in until I can shovel it. Maybe a nice neighbor will take pity on me and blow it out. (Please!)
Have a great weekend!



1 comment:

  1. The layout and the card are adorable! Love the snowmen! I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. More info is on my blog at http://lee-annelovethejourney.blogspot.com/2014/02/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!