Friday, January 31, 2014

Fur-Ever Friend - Imaginisce

Hello blogging friends. I am sharing a layout I created for a Papercrafts Magazine call, but it wasn't picked up for publication. I used the Imaginisce Good Dog collection. This is my daughter Colette saying goodbye to one of our foster dogs. Jimmy lived with us a whole year before his fur-ever family adopted him. We had grown quite attached to him by then. Adult dogs who are black in color are the hardest to place. Most people want cute puppies. This guy loved to bury rawhide bones in my garden. I was still finding them 2 years later, lol.


So, now my daughter thinks she would like to own a dog. We are going to look at a few rescue dogs in the morning :)
Enjoy the weekend.
~Marcia

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this page and enjoyed reading your post! and did you find the perfect dog?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!