Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas card inspiration with Quick Quotes

Happy Friday friends! I have a Quick Quotes card to share with you today.
Have you sent out all your Christmas cards yet? I still have a few more to make and send out too. The Quick Quotes Holiday Quotes bundles make it quick and easy. I love using them for my card sentiments. This one was vellum, so I used my Glue Dots vellum adhesive to glue it to a piece of white cardstock. The white behind the vellum really makes the colors pop. The paper I am using was from a December 2012 Club Q kit, but it is still available in the Shop Quick Quotes store. Isn't it gorgeous paper.


Quick Quotes Supplies:
Magic of Christmas (Club Q papers)
Holidays Quotes bundle
Powderpuff chalk ink in Tahiti, Midnight Confession

Other Supplies:
White cardstock
Silhouette
seam binding - Etsy Prairie Bird Boutique
Pearls: Want2Scrap
Maya Road heart pin
Glue Dots vellum adhesive

Only a few more shopping days til Christmas, Yikes!!
Have a great weekend.
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!