Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Cheers - Happy New Year!

Hello blogging friends. I hope you are enjoying your holidays. I am so thankful for this time off of work so I can spend it with my kids home from college... Even if it means my house is overrun with animals. I feel like a crazy cat lady, lol. 8 cats/kittens in residence at the moment. Only 3 of the 8 are mine. My oldest daughter brought her 2 cats home. My daughter in vet school is fostering 3 kittens at the moment (who will be going to a PetSmart soon so they can be adopted). Only my son came home without pets and that's because his girlfriend has their cat. My pooch is not too happy with all the felines around.

My daughter announced her engagement on Christmas Eve!! Here is a pic of the happy couple...


Anyway, I have a Happy New Years card to share. I didn't have time to send out all my  Christmas cards. I am going to be sending a few Happy New Years cards instead. I finally am trying out my Silhouette pens and I am loving them!! I used it for my sentiment on this card. It looks just like I stamped it. This has whole new possibilities for me now.... I may not buy sentiment stamps again :)  The Imaginisce Black Ice collection works perfectly for an elegant card. Some i-Rock bling helps make the card more festive too.



Imaginisce Supplies: Pattern paper: Black Ice; Stickers: Love You More; i-Rock; Metallic Hot Rocks;
My Favorite Things Die-namics Star Stax and Fishtail Flags, Gold shimmer cardstock, Silhouette studio file, Gold Silhouette sketch pen, Lavanderia Delicate font.

Have a safe and happy New Year's Eve celebration.

1 comment:

I love hearing what you think!