Friday, November 15, 2013

Grateful For You - My Mind's Eye

Happy Friday blogging friends!! I have a ScrapTownLady layout to share with you today that I made with the gorgeous My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Oliver collection. I just love the colors and textures in this collection. The blues and yellows are fabulous together. Since blue is my hubby;s favorite color I decided to scrap this photo of the two of us taken at a fundraiser a few years ago. I love this photo because my husband is actually smiling! He rarely smiles for the camera.


This layout is based on Heather's latest sketch up at Bird is the Word. The new word is Always. I would love to see some of my blog readers play along.




I am using some wonderful dies from the ScrapTownLady store. The Cheery Lynn corner dies, birdcage, and doily give my layout a romantic touch. These dies are so intricate and beautiful!


I am also using the My Favorite Things Banner Day dies. These dies make creating a banner quick and easy.


ScrapTownLady Supplies:
My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Oliver collection Chipboard Elements
My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Oliver collection Collage Paper
My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Oliver collection White Floral
My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Oliver collection Multi Plaid
My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Oliver collection Garden Gate
My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Oliver collection Mixed Floral
My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Oliver collection Blue Lace
Cheery Lynn French Pastry Doily, Bird Cage, Lace Corner Deco
My Favorite Things Die-namics Banner Day
Want2Scrap White Pearls
Ranger Distress Ink in Tea Dye, Pumice Stone, and Wild Honey
Inkssentials Foam Shape adhesive
Scotch Quick Dry glue
Glue Dots 3/8"

Other Supplies:
Silhouette
Doodlebug Alpha stickers
Cardstock in white
Sakura Micron pen in black
Martha Stewart Heart punch

I am linking up to the My Mind's Eye November Grateful challenge

Thanks for stopping by today,
~Marcia

1 comment:

  1. Your layouts always make me smile! Love that you choose happy, colorful papers, and the photo of you and dear hubby is delightful! Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!