Friday, November 8, 2013

Caught on Film - ScrapTownLady

Happy Friday everyone!! I have a trendy new ScrapTownLady layout to share with you using the Carta Bella Hello Again collection. This collection reminds me of my oldest daughter. She is a writer, so she loves the typewriter paper. I thought I would scrap a couple of photos of her and her boyfriend from their summer roadtrip adventure. I am so glad friends went with them that took these pictures! See my daughter hates having her photo taken. I love the hearts and the bubble quotes in this collections too. Perfect for young lovers don't you think. Here is my layout ...


and a closer look ...


ScrapTownLady Supplies:
Carta Bella Hello Again Small Floral
Carta Bella Hello Again Triangles
Carta Bella Hello Again Friends Forever
Carta Bella Hello Again Hello Floral 
Carta Bella Hello Again Chit Chat 
Carta Bella Hello Again Typewriters 
Bazzill cardstock in Black  
My Favorite Things Die-namics Fishtail Flags  
Distress Ink in Pumice Stone
Glue Dots   
Scrapbook Adhesives Foam Squares  
Scotch Quick Dry Glue

Other Supplies:
Studio Calico arrows
Studio Calico camera wood veneer
Studio Calico Polaroid frames
Ideology Filmstrip transparency
vellum
Silhouette cut files
gesso
October Afternoon Sprinklers
Sukara Micron pen
Epiphany Crafts Heart punch

Enjoy your weekend!
~Marcia

1 comment:

I love hearing what you think!