Saturday, October 5, 2013

World Card Making Day

It's World Card Making Day today! Are you going to make some cards today?

I love Halloween. It's such a fun holiday. So I decided to make a Halloween card using the Imaginisce Monster Mash collection. This card was cut with my Silhouette. I used a little vellum behind my web so that I could add some i-Rock gems.
I even decorated the inside :)



Supplies:
Imaginisce Pattern Paper: Monster Mash, Outdoor Adventure, Stickers: Love You More; i-Magicut; i-Rock; Lighted Tweezers; black and red gems
Bazzill cardstock; Silhouette cut file; Quick Quotes Chalk ink in Coal Miner; May Arts Ribbon; Maya Road hat pin
; vellum; Pink Stamper Halloween stamps; Versamark ink; Black embossing powder


Be sure to check out all the other designer's cards on the Imaginisce blog too. They are awesome!
Linking up to Paper Issues Halloween Hootenanny!

ScrapTown Lady. is particapating in the Operation Write Home blog hop today. Operation Write Home donates cards to service men and women. You can volunteer to make some cards if you want :)  My Girl Scouts did this several years ago. This is the shabby card I made using the BoBunny Prairie Chic collection and lots of fun dies.


 
Love these rolled roses ...



Did you know Operation Write Home has tons of great card sketches! I based my card on this awesome sketch....



ScrapTown Lady Supplies:
Bo Bunny Prairie Chic Calico
Bo Bunny Prairie Chic Chic
Bo Bunny Prairie Chic Garden
Bo Bunny Prairie Chic Laundry
Cheery Lynn Mini Fanciful Flourish  
My Favorite Thing Die-namics Fishtail Flags  
My Favorite Thing Die-namics Mini Royal Rose
Kaisercraft Pearls in Champagne
Glue Dots Mini
Inkssentials Pop It Foam tape

1 comment:

I love hearing what you think!