Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Home Is Where the Heart Is - Quick Quotes

Happy Fall blogging friends!
I was definitely reaching for my sweaters this weekend as the temperatures dropped. It got me into a crafty mood. I have a friend that bought a foreclosed house that is a true money pit. They are having a housewarming party so I made them this card.


It's business envelope sized. I was a little concerned about reducing the Silhouette die cut too small. It was made to be cut in vinyl for wall decor. But it is perfect for pairing with a bottle of wine, don't you think?

Quick Quotes supplies:
Powderpuff Ink in Midnight Confessions and Mocha Mama

Other Supplies:
Maya Road flower
Bazzill cardstock
Silhouette studio file, Silhouette Cameo
Really Reasonable Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by,

2 comments:

I love hearing what you think!