Monday, October 14, 2013

Decking the Halls - Quick Quotes

Happy Monday! Marcia here to host the Quick Quotes blog today. I have a layout to share with you that I created with the new Happiness collection. This collections is full of bright cheery colors. When I saw this piece of paper that I used for my background, I thought Christmas lights. Yeah, I know, it's not even Halloween yet, lol. So, I went with my inspiration and did a Christmas layout. This photo of my daughter worked really well, since she is not wearing traditional Christmas colors, but purple (her favorite color!).


I used a couple of Quick Quotes Christmas chipboard pieces that I finished with some Creative Imaginations Inca Gold. I just rubbed it on with a damp (mostly dry) baby wipe. They turned out gorgeous!



Quick Quotes has lots of vellum quotes that are perfect so many occasions. I just had to use a Christmas quote on my layout.

NOTE: for a no show vellum adhesive, try Glue Dots vellum adhesive sheets. By far my favorite vellum adhesive!

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Happiness Pattern Papers
Powderpuff chalk in in Coal Miner
Christmas vellum quote, vellum Joy, Peace, Love (from Club Q last Dec)
Chipboard: tree (from Club Q last Dec), presents

Other Supplies:
Creative Imaginations Inca Gold Metallic Rub
Black cardstock
Washi Tape : Tim Holtz Idea-ology, Recollections, and Freckled Fawn
Martha Stewart Star punch all over the page
Sequins: Studio Calico
Silhouette; Lavanderia font
Glue Dots vellum adhesive sheets

Thanks for stopping by.
~Marcia

1 comment:

I love hearing what you think!