Monday, August 12, 2013

I {Heart} Summer!

Just a quick share today, busy , busy, busy. My brother-in-law is having major surgery today. He was recently diagnosed with bladder cancer. All your prayers would be very much appreciated.

Here is a layout I did for Practical Scrappers. the On Trend team is showing off the hot sunburst trend. Check out what all the other fabulous designers have created. I used the I {Heart} Summer collection from Simple Stories. This collection is as fun as last years Summer Fresh! Here is my daughter Naomi and her boyfriend enjoying the Rocky Mountains.


Here is a detail so you can see my stitching...


Linking up with Paper Issues.

Thanks for stopping by.
~Marcia

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout. I love the sun burst design you did. Prayers for your brother-in-law so his surgery goes well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout!!!! I hop everything went well today with his surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your LO Marcia! It's featured it over at Paper Issues today. I hope you're BIL is doing well. Holly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout. congrats on the feature at PI.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Congrats on your feature at PI!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!