Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Happy Anniversary + Happy 4th of July + Scraptown Lady

Hello blogging  friends. I have lots to share with you today (I have projects up on every blog that I design for).
First, today is a very special day. 30 years ago I married my best friend. We are escaping for a long weekend away together. I can't wait. I made this card for my hubby using the Quick Quotes Dusty Roads collection and Want 2 Scrap lavender pearls and pin. Quick Quotes and Want 2 Scrap are doing a cross promotion, so I will be creating with their products all month long. If you are into bling, you need to check out their on-line store. I found the perfect vellum sentiment for my card in the Holidays Quote bundle. The vellum was mounted on white cardstock and then I used foam tape to adhere it. I love how it turned out.

<Out For Publication >

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Dusty Roads 6x6 paper pad
Holidays Quote Bundle
Powderpuff ink in Green with Envy, and Purple Passion

Other Supplies:
Want 2 Scrap pin
Want 2 Scrap lavender pearls
Kaisercraft mini roses in Misty
Cheery Lynn doily die cut, fanciful flourish
Wrinkled ribbon - Prairie Bird Boutique (Etsy)
Bazzill cardstock in white

I made this card for Imaginisce to celebrate the 4th of July and it is also up on the Practical scrapper blog. This was my first attempt at a step card. I think you'll be seeing more of these from me. They are fun to make.

Supplies:
Imaginisce: Endless Summer: Patterned Paper, Childhood Memories: Pattern Paper, foam adhesive in white; 
Bazzill cardstock in white 

Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalk ink in Baja Blue, and Midnight Confessions 
Kaisercraft acrylic stamp 
Martha Stewart punch all over the page Starry Skies 
Cricut cartridge: A Child's Year; Cricut Expression.

Next is another card that I made for Scraptown Lady with my leftover scraps from my Farmer's Market layout using the Authentique Seasons: Summer. I just love the soft blues and yellows in this collection, don't you.


I used a couple dies from My Favorite Things Die-namics to add a flourish and create a couple flowers for my card.

Scraptown Lady Supplies:
Authentique Seasons Summer Enhancements
Authentique Seasons Summer Three
My Favorite Things Die-namics Sentimental Flourish
My Favorite Thing Die-namics Flower Trio Leaf Trio
Kaisercraft Sparklets Daffodil 
Snug Hug Seam Binding in Zircon Green
Glue Dots Mini



Other Supplies
Bazzill cardstock 
Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalk ink in Baja Blue
Coats and Clark thread

My last share is a layout I did for the July Imaginisce challenge. I used the Endless Summer collection. I love this sunburst paper :) This is my daughter Colette kayaking in Northern Wisconsin at a friends cabin.


You must use this sketch ...

Have a fun and safe 4th of July. I will be posting a winner for my giveaway later today.
~Marcia

1 comment:

  1. Wow. you have been busy. What beautiful cards. Love the 4th card and how it folds.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!