Friday, April 12, 2013

Hold Tight To Your Memories - Quick Quotes Inspiration

Hello Quick Quotes friends! Wahooo it's Friday.
Marcia here to host the blog today. I have another card to share that I made with the 6x6 Cracklin Rose paper pad. I wanted to try out some new shabby techniques and thought a card would be a better means of experimenting versus a layout. This one is a sympathy card and will soon be on its way to a dear aunt unfortunately. I like having an extra sympathy card on hand just in case so maybe I'll have to make a few more. The Cracklin Rose papers were perfect, with their muted colors.
The quote "Hold tight to your Memories" is on a journal spot in the Cracklin Rose 6x6 paper pad. Perfect for my sympathy card :)

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Cracklin Rose 6x6 Paper Pad
Cracklin Rose 12x12 200 
Powderpuff inks in  Java, Green Tea, and Amaretto

Other Supplies:
Core'dinations: cardstock (green)
Maya Road (brown felt pearl posies)
Petaloo: Color me Crazy flower
Martha Stewart : Arch Lattice edge punch
Cheery Lynn:  small Fanciful Flourish, Window C
Adhesive: Xyron Mega Runner, Scotch 3M fast drying glue, Imaginisce foam tape
Coats and Clark: thread

Are you going to be making some cards this weekend? Check out these new 6x6 paper pads!
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!