Friday, April 12, 2013

For the Grad - i-Bond Candy Bouquet

Another busy blogging day.... scroll down to see my Quick Quotes card.

Hello my friends. I made an awesome candy bouquet with my  Imaginisce i-Bond!
I made my first candy bouquet last year for my son's graduation party. It was a huge hit! So now that my nephew is graduating I needed to make another one. I used packaging tape on the first. From the front it looked great. From the back it looked a tad tacky. I thought the i-Bond could much improve that. It worked great to glue my candy to the sticks as well as that 3D grad cap. I know what you are thinking, won't the hot glue melt the chocolate? No, the i-Bond is a low temp glue gun. I applied the glue to my stick first and then to the candy. So much nicer from the back than the packaging tape, see!
 and another plus, there is no cord to get in the way. The i-Bond is cordless!
Candy bouquets are great for teacher gifts, as fundraisers for school boosters, get well gifts, and so much more!

Supplies:
Imaginisce: i-Bond glue gun, glue sticks;
Core-dinations: black, white, and purple cardstock; Svgcuts: Graduation cap; DMC floss in white; Provo Craft: Cricut cartridges George and Basic Shapes, and Everyday Pop-up Cards; Assorted candy bars; tin bucket (handle removed); Ephiphany Crafts: star punch; tissue paper; dowel rods; floral foam square; Scotch 3M quick drying glue.

Have a great weekend!
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!