Thursday, April 4, 2013

Enjoy the Sweet Life - Quick Quotes Inspiration

Hello Quick Quotes friends! Marcia here today to share a retirement card I made for a friend of mine using the Be Bold 6x6 paper pad. I love these bright colors for a happy occasion, it just makes me smile (and wish I was the one retiring! lol). Here is my card ...
I used the Kiwi Lane arrow template from the Nature collection. It gives the card a "Go, See, Do!" feel doesn't it. The 6x6 paper pads have smaller prints which I love. The patterns are more proportional for a small card versus a layout. The paper pads also have coordinating sentiment and cardstock sheets. "The Sweet Life" sentiment is just one of many included in the 6x6 paper pads. I used one of the cardstock sheets to punch my flower I placed on my sentiment. It's so nice to be able to reach for a coordinating cardstock color and not spend 15 minutes comparing all my yellow cardstock and deciding which one matches best.
The wood veneer sailboat was inked with the Powderpuff Coconut White and Midnight Confessions chalk ink.

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Be Bold 6x6 Paper Pad
Be Bold 12x12 200, 300
Be Bold Stickers
Powderpuff inks in  Midnight Confession, Lemonade, and Coconut

Kiwi Lane Templates;
Nature - arrow

Other Supplies:
Button: Fancy Pants
Wood Veneer: Studio Calico
Twine: The Twinery
Punches: McGill (flower), EK Success (border and corner)
Adhesive: Xyron Mega Runner, Scotch 3M fast drying glue, Imaginisce foam tape

I hope I have inspired you today to check out those 6x6 paper pads!
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!