Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Easter Treat boxes - Xyron Blog Hop

Hello friends! Imaginisce is having a blog hop with Xyron all week and I had the pleasure of creating some Easter treat boxes with the Xyron Mega Runner. I love to make 3 dimensional paper crafts like these Easter Treat boxes. But because its not flat, you need an adhesive that dries fast so your not sitting there holding pieces together waiting for it to dry. Xyron sent me their Mega Runner and I put it to the test to see if it would hold.  I LOVE the Mega Runner!! It held without the mess that glue makes. It held without having to wait for pieces to dry! After using it on a layout, I am throwing my old tab dispenser away. Thank you Xyron!
These carrot treat boxes are going to be perfect for stashing some M&Ms in for my kids.
Hubby prefers the jelly beans so this little guy is going to be full of jelly beans.
Supplies:
Imaginisce: Love You More: Pattern Paper, Good Dog: Pattern Paper;
Bazzill cardstock in white; Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalk ink in Mango Mai Tai and Pink Cheeks;  Sakura Micron pen; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon; Twine: May Arts; Cut files: Silhouette Store


Be sure to leave a comment to be eligible to win a prize! Imaginisce is giving away 2 collections; Endless Summer and Childhood Memories. Xyron is sure to have prizes too.
Stop by the Imaginisce blog every day this week for more chances to win.

Have a great week!
~Marcia  

10 comments:

  1. These are too cute!
    Fun and colorful.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute. I love the fun colors and Easter is one thing I love seeing 3-D projects with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! Wondering where you found the carrot box pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the carrots! Thanks for sharing your project today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I had a grandbaby to give this cute box to. Guess I'll have to make one and give it to one of the big babies. Cute project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet project! Thank you for the inspiration and sharing it with everyone! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. The little bunny box has such a cute face! But, I just adore those carrot packages - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one cute rabbit. Such a fun treat box.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net
    Loving Scrapper 101

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are adorable Easter treat holders!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!