Thursday, March 7, 2013

A Gift For You - Quick Quotes inspiration

Hello Quick Quotes friends!  Marcia here today with a spring card to share that showcases the new Quick Quotes Powderpuff inks, the new Quote Bundles, and new Dusty Roads papers. I just love these new ink colors and the quote bundles are perfect for cards, layouts, or even canvas wall decor.
The stamp I chose to use is an old one that I picked up at a garage sale, but it is perfect for Spring. I colored the stamped and embossed image with my Powderpuff inks using my H2O pen. Embossing the image keeps the inks from running together. I just love being able to color with white!

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Dusty Roads 6x6 paper pad
Sentiments Quote Bundle
Powderpuff ink in Java, Dusty Rose, Coconut, Plum Crazy, Green with Envy, and Purple Passion

Other Supplies:
Cardstock card base: Reminisce
Stamp: Great Impressions
Embossing Powder (black): Stampendous
Die Cuts: Spellbinder oval frame, Cheery Lynn small flourish
Punches: Sizzix butterfly paddle punch, EK Success small flower, Punch Bunch mini flowers
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon
Stickles Icicle by Ranger
Thread: Coats and Clark

I am so ready for Spring! How about you? Are you making any spring crafts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!