Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Imaginisce I-Challenge - and other news!!!

I wanted to share a couple cards I made for the Imaginisce I-Challenge. Today is the last day to post your projects if you wanted to enter. I used the Hello Cupcake collection for these. I love the bright and colorful papers, they scream Festive, don't they...
Challenge #1, based on a sketch
Challenge #4 Add some stitching

Did you see I am joining the Practical Scrappers design team!! I will begin inspiring you in January. I've been assigned to the On Trend Monday team, so stay tuned.

I was surprised to see that Club CK featured my Thanksgiving candles on Monday!!

and last week they featured my Sisters Make the Best of Friends layout!!!




so I have so many things I am Thankful for!
Now I have to get back to my baking. I can't wait for my kids to get home tonight!!!

Be sure to stop by on Saturday for my Little Yellow Bicycle Once Upon a Christmas projects. They are amazing!!!

Happy Turkey Day.
~Marcia



2 comments:

  1. WOW Marcia, awesome projects!! Love them all. :-) Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such beautiful projects! love these cards, they are so bright and amazing!
    and, Marcia, congrats on your new team!!!
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!