Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy Holidays Banner - Quick Quotes inspiration

Happy Monday Quick Quotes friends! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. Marcia here to host the blog today. I am thinking about Christmas now. I wanted to make some home decor for the Holidays. A banner for my fireplace was just what I needed.
I used the elegant Cracklin Rose collection. I just love it's deep reds mixed with some white and black.
 Some dry embossing adds a little more texture for interest.
Quick Quotes Supplies:
Cracklin Rose 100, 300
Powderpuff Chalk Ink in Midnight Confession, Bloody Mary

Other Supplies:
Ribbon - Really Reasonable Ribbon
Hemp cord
Birthday Bash Cricut cartridge
Scorepal Scoreboard
black eyelets - Making Memories
Core'dination cardstock

Are you making anything for the Holidays?
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!