Thursday, October 4, 2012

Toil & Trouble - Quick Quotes Inspiration

Hello Quick Quotes fans!! Have any of you decorated for Halloween yet? Marcia here today to show you how I decorated my fireplace mantle this year using the new Quick Quotes Halloween collection and some SVG files from SVGCuts.
The witch shoes are filled with candy gummy worms and eyeballs. I thought it went well with the apothocary jars ingredients.
The idea for these labels came from the act in Macbeth with the three witches. So I thought I would print out that spell and distress the papers using my Quick Quotes Powderpuff Chalk Inks. I used biscotti and mocha mama inks here. Then I spritzed with water before crumpling the paper.
I am really loving how all of this turned out.

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Halloween 100, 200, 300, 400
Powderpuff Chalk Ink in Midnight Confession, Purple Passion, Green Tea, Mango Mai Tai, Biscotti, Mocha Mama

Other Supplies:
Toil & Trouble SVG cut file from SVGCuts.com
black and white cardstock Core'dinations and The Paper Company
Xyron 2.5" Create-A-Sticker Maker

I hope I have inspired you to create some Halloween decorations too. Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. WOW- this project is AMAZING Marcia! Love all the details. Holly :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!