Monday, October 1, 2012

Love Is ... Artful Delight

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all enjoyed the wonderful fall weekend. The fall colors are at their peak right now in Minnesota and it is so gorgeous. I received my October Artful Delight kit on Saturday and couldn't wait to play with it. I created this layout using the Echo Park For the Record 2 papers. This one features my son Trenton and his girlfriend at the State Fair. Abby really wanted a picture taken with these paper hats. Trenton did not want to wear it but finally did put it on for a picture. Trenton is settling into dorm life at college, got a 100% on his first math exam, and has even started a part-time job at a local grocery store working in the bakery. Yeah!!!
This layout is based on the October sketch at Artful Delight. You could win a scrapbook or card kit by entering. Don't forget there is a card sketch too.
Just a couple close-ups so you can see the Studio Calico wood veneer buttons and hearts...

Want to see what else is in the kit?
SCRAPBOOK KIT
 
(don't mind the plastic in the upper left corner)
this kit will include
Echo Park - For the Record 2 collection - 12x12 sheet (1 each)
Lazy Daisy
 Handwritten
Scattered Doilies
Borders
Cosmo Cricket - Tea for Two collection - 12x12 sheet (1 each)
Tea Tins
Butter
Rose Petal Jam
My Mind's Eye - The Sweetest Thing collection - 12x12 sheet (1 each)
Perfect - Best Paper
Simply Lovely - Doiley Paper
One of a  Kind - Notable Paper
One of a Kind - Specialty Paper
Simply Lovely - Damask Paper
Perfect - Flawless Paper
Coordinating cardstock - Bazzill -  12x12 sheets (1 each)
Piglet
White
Raven
Guacamole
Yukon Gold
Embellishments - size and color may vary per kit
6 - black clothes pins - Canvas Corp
5 - Cosmo Cricket - Elements Natural buttons
1 sheet - My Mind's Eye - The  Sweetest Thing collection -  Label stickers
1 - My Mind's Eye - The Sweetest Thing collection - Honey Perfect Title diecut
1 - My Mind's Eye - The Sweetest Thing collection - Honey One of a Kind Title diecut
1 package - My Mind's Eye - The Sweetest Thing collection - Wood and Chip buttons
1 package - My Mind's Eye - The Sweetest Thing collection - Enamel Dots
1 mini stamp set - Prima Zypher
1 - Prima - Junkyard Findings - Small Typo Bulbs
9 - Studio Calico - Wood Veneer Hearts and Arrows
9 - Studio Calico - Wood Veneer Birds
2 - Petaloo Flowers - Vanilla and Pink Penny Lane Mulberry Paper Ruffled Roses
1 sheet - Doodlebug Design - Beetle Black Alphabet Stickers
 
You can view the card kit or order a kit(s) here.  
(Pssst.... previous months kits are discounted. You can get some amazing savings!!)
Hope you all have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. they are such a pretty couple! adorable layout, Marcia! and I love that OX button!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Marcia! I wanted to stop by and say how much I love yournlayout from Scrapbook and Cards Today...it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!